Phenotyping with light interception
This project was funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China from 2018 to 2021.
- Extraction of phenotypic traits using unmanned aerial vehicle for field experiments in the agronomy and crop breeding
- Estimation of plot variability using unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for the wheat breeding trials
- A Weakly Supervised Deep Learning Framework for Sorghum Head Detection and Counting
- Pixel size of aerial imagery constrains the applications of unmanned aerial vehicle in crop breeding
- Accuracy assessment of plant height using an unmanned aerial vehicle for quantitative genomic analysis in bread wheat