This project was funded by Key Projects in the Hi-Tech Research and Development Program of China from 2006 to 2012.
- Assessment of the influence of global dimming on the photosynthetic production of rice based on three-dimensional modeling
- Assessment of the effects of leaf angle combinations on potential photosynthesis capacity of rice with 3-D models using high performance computing
- Three-dimensional digitization in situ of rice canopies and virtual stratified-clipping method.
- Quantitative evaluation of influence of PROSTRATE GROWTH 1 gene on rice canopy structure based on three-dimensional structure model
- Simplification of leaf surfaces from scanned data: Effects of two algorithms on leaf morphology