This project was funded by Key Projects in the Hi-Tech Research and Development Program of China from 2003 to 2005.
- Does precipitation keep pace with temperature in the marginal double-cropping area of northern China?
- A reduced‐tillering trait shows small but important yield gains in dryland wheat production
- Designing crops for adaptation to the drought and high‐temperature risks anticipated in future climates
- Enabling breeding of spring wheat for optimisation of flowering time for current and future climates by linking genetic maps to simulation model parameters
- From QTLs to Adaptation Landscapes: Using Genotype-To-Phenotype Models to Characterize G×E Over Time